Due to the season ending so early, we are running a new tournament within the club, with players across the ladder – starting this coming week. Please see details below.
|Jarryd Wood||De Jongh van den Berg||Carin Pretorius||Tristan Bagshaw||Willie Jordaan||Cole van Rensburg|
|Sussie Boonzaaier||Riaan van Deventer||Pat Williams||Roulof Hefer||Grant Hewitt||Hendrik van Gass|
|Mark Dawson||Bevan Chippet||Bert Koekemoer||Peter Mitchell||Jason Hewitt||Trevor Cufflin|
|Wian Hanekom||Reinhardt Bron||Donovan Loots||Hylton Vos||Charles Tshuma||Adriaan Booysen|
|Juanito Damons||Luan Els||Phillip Ferreira||Mandi Joubert||Gareth Hearn||Jacques Nel|
|Rob Wermuth||Pieter de Beer||Neville Sullivan||Jason Fisher||Wikus Klopper||Fanie Prinsloo|
|Peregrine Joint||Gerrit Zulch||Theo Munro||Clifford le Roux||Wim Mentz||Floors Nel|
|Yana de Jesus|
Team captains indicated in red
Fixtures: (Home teams are indicated first)
|Thursday 13th||Tuesday 18th||Thursday 20th||Tuesday 25th||Thursday 27th||Court|
|Volstruise vs Gompoue||PMV vs Hadedas||Gompoue vs Loeries||Volstruise vs PMV||Hadedas vs Loeries||1|
|Laksmanne vs Hadedas||Loeries vs Volstruise||PMV vs Laksmanne||Hadedas vs Gompoue||Gompoue vs PMV||2|
|Loeries vs PMV||Gompoue vs Laksmanne||Hadedas vs Volstruise||Laksmanne vs Loeries||Volstruise vs Laksmanne||3|
- Round robin format.
- All points in games count toward your fixture score.
- 5 Players per fixture.
- Matches are best out of 5 sets to 11 sudden death.
- For every league difference on the latest Quins ladder between opponents the lower ranked player will receive two points at the start of every set, to a maximum of four.
- Example: Mark Dawson (5th League) play Peter Mitchell (7th League). Peter starts each set with 4 (7 – 5 = 2 * 2 = 4) points.
- As Quins does not have a 3rd League there is only one league difference from 2nd to 4th
- Winning team in fixture is team with most match wins.
- 20% (Rounded down) of points difference between winning and losing team gets added to winning teams’ score (If winning team has more points than losing team).
- If the winning team has less points than the losing team then the winning teams points are increased to one point more than the losing team.
- Maximum of two players in squad to play 5 fixtures.
- All players must play at least two fixtures.
- R 100 entry fee per player.
- Home teams to cater and provide balls (Green Dot) for fixtures.
- Final fixture will be catered for by Harlequins.
- Games to start at 18:00.